Monday, March 23, 2009

SOME PICTURES



We went to a 3rd birthday party for our granddaughter yesterday and while there we took photo's of the 5 generations.
First picture: My Mom, myself, my daughter Jill, Jill's daughter and my granddaughter Jacqui and my dad holding the new baby Brock.




This is a picture of my dad who is 88 and the new baby who is 1 week old.
Next up is My mom and dad with the 3 youngest grandchildren, Mom is holding Isabella who is 4 mos. the birthday girl, Paeton (Isabella's big sister) and my Dad holding our newest family member Brock 1 week old.
We had a wonderful time and the birthday girl made out like a bandit...I think most of her gifts had a Dora the Explorer theme...
After the party hubby and I headed over to our dear friends for a wonderful dinner...Today I plan to work on my knitting....My daughter gave me some yarn yesterday and I think I might look for a pattern for a sweater for baby Brock. Looking forward to our next weekend where I can spend sometime with my daughter Pam and hopefully some time with my two grandsons..... Will post later in the week and maybe with some knitting photos...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It is so fun to have a "generation" picture all together! What a great family! I love the one of your dad holding the new baby! :) He is beaming!

Carol said...

Yes, he is.....he couldn't wait to hold him...

Vicki said...

beautiful family moments to cherish