Friday, April 10, 2009

FINALLY MY COMPUTER CAME HOME

I was without my computer for almost a week...seems that there was just way too much on there and it needed a good cleaning. I can't believe how lost I felt not knowing what everyone was knitting.
First up are my Dublin Bay socks...or I should say sock...it needs a mate but I was busy working on......


my Karaoke Scarf...I am not sure how long I will make this....I know most of the young kids like long scarfs.....I really like the color and the way the blues and greens flow together...I have a few people who would like to have it but I have not decided who the lucky one will be as of yet. Of course I had another project that I wanted to get going on....so
here it is....I have had this pattern for years and I think I have made it for most of my grandchildren...I just love this yarn...It is a dk yarn from Berroco.....the red doesn't seem to look as red as it is in person....I would like to make a matching one for my two granddaughters....


We are going to my daughters for Easter and our new Great Grandson will be there so I am planning on taking pictures...come back and check him out....he is such a cutie...


No comments: