Saturday, July 25, 2009

This that and whatever.

First up is my little garden behind the house. I know it is nothing compared to some gardens but it is mine and makes me happy.





This is by our side door...my tomato plants..with all the rain I am surprised we have any but they are loaded...

I promised Pat of Pat's Knitting and Quilting that I would post my quilt pieces. I have never done a quilt like this one but I have been reading books by Jennifer Chiaverini, the books are the Elm Creek Quilt series. I have just fallen in love with the books and it has peaked my interest in the star quilts. The one below is "Isabella"

This is the "Ohio Star"




This is "Sarah's Choice"






I hope to have more done later this week. Knitting is at a stand still at the moment. I do have two pair of socks in the making....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the quilt squares. Too cool!

KnitPastis said...

You are really good a quilting squares! I tried this before and it was not so easy for me. I wasn't so good at the cutting. Pretty little garden!