Monday, July 6, 2009

KNITTING PICTURES AT LAST

Wow two posts in one day....this is a picture of my daughter and son in laws...I just love to sit on their porch and knit or just enjoy the peace and quiet.


Another shot of the porch...my daughter is so good with her gardening...she has gardens everywhere....

Some knitting projects....this is the sock I am working on right now...Moss St....with Happy Feet yarn...one of my favorite yarns...

This is a scarf...Karaoke Pattern...love this pattern , very easy and no brainer...yarn is some stuff I picked up at Walmart...but love the feel for a scarf.


A pair of socks finished.....Dublin Bay...nice pattern ....




Ok this yarn is dark and I can't get a good picture...the colors are purples and golds....again Happy Feet yarn...oh and my coffee.....








2 comments:

Lulah said...

Hey click on this and it will show you my new blog. It's www.havey4.blogspot.com.

Melissa said...

Love the porch!!! It looks so relaxing!