Monday, July 6, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN

Gosh, I don't know where I have been...actually I have been right here checking everyone's blogs daily but I just haven't had much to post about. The rain here on the east coast has been so depressing and I just have no energy. I have been knitting. I have one sock done and started another pair. I know I really need to finish the mate to the first one. I will try to take some photos and get them posted.
I am also working on a scarf.
Hoping that everyone had a great 4th. Mine was quiet but nice. Hubby and I went to my daughter's in NH. Her and her husband have a farm and have a farm stand. Corn is not ready yet but he has the best corn ever....We had steaks on the grille with nice green beans and a wonderful cabbage dish and roasted red potatoes.
I have been checking my quilting books also and I think I am going to try making a quilt with lots of stars. I have been on the web look for stars of all the states....it will be a project but a fun one.
Happy knitting to you all

No comments: