Saturday, May 9, 2009

FUNNY FACE

May I present a picture of Master Brock Higgins...my great grandson...He makes the funniest faces...so cute.




Not much to show knitting wise here...I have been working out in the yard when the sun decides to shine. I do have my sweater done...well almost done....I just have to knit thecollar and block it and then I will post a picture. I did start a mate to my sock one night.
My husband and I have the WII fit and that is what takes up some of our evening time...we both want to lose a few pounds. It really is fun to work with and keeps us on our toes.
I do hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day.
Happy Knitting

2 comments:

Vicki said...

He is adorable...so cute.

Carol said...

Thanks...he has such a personality...and he would rather lay down and look around then be held...