Monday, May 4, 2009

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am reading posts but haven't done much knitting these past few weeks...We are trying to refinish a room in the house and it is taking most of our time. This past weekend I did get out and do some yard work. We have lots to do since the ice storm. Hubby started burning some of the tree limbs in our fire pit and yard is looking up. My daughter was up on Saturday and bought me the most beautiful Oriole feeder. I have bird houses all over the place and she felt I needed an Oriole feeder....I do hope they find it.
I do have some new yarn that I need to take pictures of and will post when I do. I am also getting ready for a visit from my friend in Michigan...she arrives on May 27th....Looks like a crazy week here weather wise...sun and clouds and maybe some rain....can't wait for summer and sitting outside. I do have a nice porch and sit out there ....my cat loves it too..
Happy knitting and I will try to post photos later this week.

No comments: