Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PICTURES AND KNITTING

We went to my daughter Jill's on Mother's day and most of my kids were there....this is Isabella my son Rob's youngest...she is so happy and is just starting to roll herself around the floor. She loves to stand and I don't think she will be crawling...she will go right into walking...



My granddaughter Jacqui was there along with my great grandson Brock..I just can't believe how much he has grown.
Now I will show you the yarn for my next pair of socks. I just love working with this yarn. It is called "Happy Feet". I don't know if you can see the colors that well in the photo but they are greens, purples and goldish....I can't wait to see what they will look like when worked up...


I finished my sweater a few days ago....It came out a little larger than I had hoped ....I have used this pattern many times but this time I tried a different yarn...I love the yarn but not so sure if I would use it again for this pattern.....
I guess that is it for now..Have a great day everyone.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice sweater. I deleted my blog and started another one. Click on my name and it should take you there.